Sunday, July 22, 2012

All the Small Things...


 


As if the “about us” post wasn’t enough, here are our everyday favorites!

Both 
Disclaimer: you'll find that we are very similar in our tastes-- one of the many reasons we get along so well. Once you get to know us though, you'll eventually see what makes us different...

·         Food: Sushi
·         Pasttime: eating, shopping, sleeping
·         Top 3 Favorite Movies:
o    The Avengers
o    Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs
o    The Proposal
·         Store: H&M
o    Angela: “It’s affordable but looks higher-end and they do a fabulous job of staying ahead of current trends.” 
o    Kayla: "You can be trendy without spending all of your paycheck."
·         Brand of Nail Polish: Essie
·         Quote to Live By: "Everything happens for a reason."

Angela

·         Fruit: strawberries, pineapples, peaches
·         Vegetable: eggplant, zucchini, spinach
·         Dessert: red velvet cake, cheesecake, ice cream
·         Snack Food: Ruffles Sour Cream and Cheddar chips
·         Type of shoe: flats or sandals
·         Type of jewelry: earrings and necklaces
·         Summer Trend: mixing patterns (choosing what to wear to work and school just got a bit less complicated!)
·         Magazine: Food & Family, Mental Floss, Seventeen
·         Brand of make-up: Bare Escentuals (all their stuff is natural and good for your skin; and they’ve really expanded their line to cover a bunch of different products, so it’s not just foundation anymore!)
·         Website: Pinterest
·         Electronic Device: Laptop (sounds prehistoric, but it's what I've got and it gets the job done)
·         Top 3 TV Shows:
o    Arrested Development
o    The Bachelor/Bachelorette (I want to stop watching it every time a new season rolls around, but I just can’t!)
o    Who's Line is it Anyway?
·         Top 3 Songs:
o    LoveStoned/I Think That She Knows (Interlude) - Justin Timberlake
o    What I Got - Sublime
o    I Want You - Third Eye Blind

Kayla

·         Fruit: mangoes, watermelon, persimmons
·         Vegetable: sweet potatoes
·         Dessert: frozen yogurt or cheesecake
·         Snack Food: mostly any potato chips but especially Ruffles, Kettle Brand, and Lays
·         Type of shoe: shoes with a small heel/wedge
·         Type of jewelry: earrings or bracelets ("I probably like earrings more because you know they’re always going to fit - the downfall of bangles and small wrists.")
·         Summer Trend: I love accent nails, coloring the tips of your hair, and lace shorts... and rose gold
·         Magazine: Glamour or Allure
·         Brand of make-up: depends on what it's for - Urban Decay for eyeshadow, NYX or Nars for blush
·         Website: YouTube
·         Electronic Device: iPhone
·         Top 3 TV Shows:
o    Gossip Girl
o    Arrested Development
o    Parenthood
·         Top 3 Songs:
o    Dare You To Move - Switchfoot
o    Some Nights - Fun.
o    Big Machine - Goo Goo Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment