Friday, August 15, 2014

Baublebar MiniBar! (Shhh!) - Review



Nothing like a delivery of up and coming baubles to brighten up your week! Look at these beautiful pieces of jewelry! 

How did I get my hands on such a large quantity of ostentatious jewelry? I thought you'd never ask!

Baublebar is in the beta phase of a new service called MiniBar. For $20, you will receive 10 pieces of jewelry that will be released during the upcoming season. Feast your eyes on some new pieces from Baublebar's 2014 Fall collection!


You can try them on for up to a week, keep what you like and return what you don't. Simple.



If nothing suits you, you can return everything and get your $20 back, otherwise your initial deposit will go toward anything you keep. It's a win-win! 



And did I mention that if you keep more than 3 items, you will get a 20% off your whole order?


I can't believe this is actually a thing now. It's so ingenious! People that shop online obviously lose the experience of feeling and trying things on before buying them, but not anymore! If you haven't heard, Baublebar is now found in many Nordstrom's but for people like us who don't have one nearby, this is a fabulous option!


Get Some:
This offer is available here! 

* Not sponsored. 
-----------

Comment on this post or email us at whycantwehaveeverything@gmail.com and let us know which piece YOU are most excited to see this fall!

Your Good Friend in the Search for Everything Sparkly, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment