Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes are a lifesaver. Ready to go when you don't want to get ready for bed. Stash them in your bedside table and you'll have no reason to have clogged pores! These wipes are great for sensitive skin and smell good too!
Ponds wipes are designed to remove dirt, makeup, and other impurities all at once. They contain Vitamin E and other antioxidants so as they remove unwanted stuff, they add good things too!
Ponds wipes are not overly drying. They're for cleansing, not intended to be moisturizing as well.
Angela's Take: As I have established with you lovely readers in the past, my skin is extremely sensitive and gets dry on the daily. My skin also tends to get blotchy after I shower/wash my face, so when I first used Ponds I was expecting the same thing to happen. I was pleasantly surprised that not only did my face not get blotchy/react negatively to the wipes, but also that they were so effective at removing makeup!
Usually, I only need one towelette in order to remove a day's worth of foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadow. Granted, on those super-glammed-up days, I do use two at once just to not have to transfer my newly rubbed off mascara to the rest of my face. :) On those days, I use one wipe for my foundation and blush and another wipe for my eyes.
As Kayla states below, Ponds wipes are inexpensive for how effective they are. Ponds come in packs of 30 towelettes and sometimes even come with a bonus 5-pack of another wipe/scent. For example, the Ponds I bought this week came with a free trial pack of Ponds Luminous Finish makeup removing wipes, so I am very excited to try those out! Basically, for around $5.00 a month (assuming you use a Ponds wipe each day), you've got an efficient makeup remover, a nourishing and non-drying wipe, and the feeling of a mini-spa treatment all in one!
Kayla's Take: I have tried a couple of different makeup removing wipes and this one is my favorite. It has a pleasant, clean scent - not overly floral or citrus and it doesn't stay on your skin too long after use. These wipes are inexpensive compared to most brands. It doesn't feel like you're putting a moist towelette on your face, it's just a thin, wet cloth.
You may want to use separate eye makeup remover, especially when removing waterproof eye makeup. You should not rub at your eyes as that can cause premature wrinkles.
Ponds wipes do tend to dry out towards the end of a pack (as the adhesive usually gets wet when you remove a wipe) but you can dampen each wipe with a bit of water and they return to normal.
I don't feel any residue on my face after use. The best part is that I have sensitive, dry skin and Pond's wipes are not irritating or drying at all.
Our Rating: 5/5
Basically, go get it-- you won't regret it.
Get Some: Ponds products can be found in most supermarkets and drugstores such as Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, and CVS. The standard 30-pack of Original Fresh towelettes runs for around $5.00 including tax.
*With this rave review, we should inform you all that this is not a sponsored post and all opinions are our own.*
--------------
We love (and we like to think our readers love) these product reviews! Comment or email us the name of a product you'd like us to try out so you don't have to invest your time or money. Thanks loves!
Your Friends in Everything, Kayla & Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment